" The Inspired Traditionalist: Been Busy, Very Busy 200 x 38 pixels, 5, bytes.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Been Busy, Very Busy

Since I no longer have internet access at home I have been getting a lot accomplished. I have read three books on Padre Pio and all I can say is WOW!

Well that is not true. I have learned so many things about this wonderful saint. He was truly a priest that many priests would have longed to be like. I think he is a great role model for all priests. He endured so much, and did so without any second thought to himself. He truly took on the role of "shephard". The spiritual children he accepted were truly his concern. Their well being and their souls were truly what he lived for. Now how many priests can say that they put their faithful in front of themselves? Or for that matter, how many of us can say we put others before ourselves as well.

He even went as far as to write to his spiritual children and tell them that he cared and needed to know how they were doing! Amazing! a true loving soul!

I have to say if you have never read books on St. Pio, then don't deny yourself the opportunity.

I have been also getting crafts ready for a fair at the end of the month.
I am looking forward to a good showing and unlike the fair I attended in August.........
Well let's just say that it was unprofitable
Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful end of the summer
I am looking forward to the Fall. My favorite time of year
Can't wait to go apple picking and can apples, and applesauces and apple butter
Yummy!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

League of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!